Robert's Mission Call 12 03 2009

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!

18/11/10

Dear Mom.
Well...tomorrow is a special day or you!! So....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

I love you so much! You are so awesome and I look up to you so much. I loved going on our little "mother/son" dates! They were awesome! We watched a ton of movies!!!
I hope you have a great birthday and you do something fun! You really do deserve it.
True, we did into a few arguments in the past and I'm so sorry. But the thing is, even with all that you were still always there for me when I needed it, and I'm to thankful for that! Thank you!
You really are so awesome! Happy Birthday and I love you so much! You're the best.
How old are you now? 42? 43? 44? (What a nice boy) I don't really know, but it doesn't matter because you will always still be "the cool mom"! Always!! :) ha ha!
Happy Birthday Mom! I love you!!!
Love your son,
Robert
(I love that this letter was signed Robert and not Anziano Bona!)

No comments: