Robert's Mission Call 12 03 2009

Saturday, March 6, 2010

March 4th, 2010 9:50 PM

Dear Mom, Dad, and Brian!

First of all I just want to let you guys know that I enjoyed your letters so much! I almost cried :) but I didn't! I love you guys so much!!! I miss you guys a ton! But don't worry everything is fine! The spirit here is so good and so strong that it makes it a good place to be! Oh! I need hangers! For some reason I don't have any! Once again, I need hangers! I haven't been able to set up my e-mail stuff! I don't know my password or anything like that! Hopefully I can get that all fixed on my p-day, which is Tuesday! I will be able to e-mail for half an hour on that day! My companion is ok. He's a nice guy but kinda nerdy and quite. But we seem to get along okay so that is good.
Sorry I got to keep this one short, my Branch Pres. said so. But everything is okay so far. Tell everyone hi for me! Especially my special friend! :)
I'll e-mail you when I get my e-mail all fixed which hopefully is this Tuesday! Can't wait to hear from you soon!!!
I love you all so much!
The church is so true! I know it!!!
with love,
Robert


Here is Robert's address for whoever would like to write him:
Elder Robert Louis Francesco Bona
MTC Mailbox #112
ITA-Mil 0505
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793

No comments: