Robert's Mission Call 12 03 2009

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Tuesday March 9, 2010

Dear Mom and Dad,
Geez, it feels like forever since I've seen you guys! I miss you guys a lot and love you so much! Today (Tuesday) is my p-day so this is when I'll be writing you guys! I think I'm to go fix my email later today, so I'll let you know when that happens!
Dad, I actually read and understood most of your last letter! I won't b able to answer back in Italian for a while though! You can keep writing me like that! It helps me to practice. I loved the Homer references it made me laugh! :) Take care of mom and Brian for me.
Mom- thank you so much for all your packages and food! They are exactly what I need!!! All my companions love them too! You're already the coolest mom in the whole MTC! Judi!!! :) ha ha!!
Both of you - so far after the first week I don't want to come home yet so I think that's a good start! ha ha! But seriously. It's going ok! My companion is an interesting guy! His name is Elder Dunshee and he is from Bountiful Utah. He's funny and makes me laugh. We get along okay and I love him. He has a good heart and that's what matters. Yes, I met Jake Barney. He is a really nice guy, but he is not in my district so I only see him at lunch and gym and a few other things. And the other guy is Elder Bolnick. He is probably my favorite one here. He is in my district and we seem to get along really well. Most of the other guys are pretty cool too! Anziano Lesa is one of my favorites too! The Italian is coming along kinda slow, but it's ok. It's just kind of frustrating at the beginning. I love classroom and doctrine stuff though! There is such a great spirit here it's awesome! My testimony has grown so much just in this first week. This is exactly where I'm suppose to be at this time of my life! :) So far, so good!
How'ss is it back home? How's work? Dad got a job yet? :( I pray for that to happen every time I can. I promise everything will be okay! Just have faith! :)
How is grandpa and Lorraine?
Oh, thanks for keeping me updated on sports! I really like that a lot!
I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!! Can't wait until I hear from you again!
Love
Elder Bona


excerpt from Brian's letter:

Dear Brian,
What's up my dude??? I've been really good! Just doing my thing over here! You'll love it when it's your turn! Thanks for your letters and for your picture! I loved it all! Italian is kinda tough, but it's coming along! My companion is a nice guy. I love him! But guess what?! I love you more!!! I'm glad things at home are going okay! Are you taking care of mom and dad? If not you need to be! You're the man of the house now. How's school going? How are all your friends? If I know you, which I do, then I know they are doing good! I taught you well!
I love you man! You're the best!
Can't wait until you write me again.
Later bro!,
Love,
Elder Bona

No comments: