Robert's Mission Call 12 03 2009

Thursday, April 15, 2010

13/4/10 4:30 PM

Dear Family!
So basically I wanted you guys to know that I love you all! Like a ton! I already told you guys a lot that yes, the MTC is going great, but I can't wait 'til I get to Italy! It's gonna be so so legit! Ha Ha :)
Yes, I saw Ian and he's doing great! I see all my boys all the time. It's so sweet to see all of us in here all together! I can't wait to see Morgan tomorrow! :)
Favor! Can you find out Anthony's address and give it to me? I've had a really strong feeling that I need to write him. If you could do that it would be great! Also send more of the fruity chap stick, please? :)
Tell everyone in the ward thank you from me! I got a package from then with little notes from everyone and I got all teary eyed and I love them and miss them! Let them know that everything is going great!
Mom and Dad..I hope you guys are going to all 3 hours of church! ha ha! :):)
Can you also send my line of authority? It's something we've talked about here and I just thought it'd be sweet to have! And I'm sending back my original patriarchal blessing just in case, because I don't want anything to happen to it!
I'm glad to know everything at home seems to be going well. Let me know how things end up going with dad's job and stuff. And knowing how the Jazz do is always nice too! :)
The MTC is going pretty good like usual! TRC wasn't that hot, but it was still pretty good. It's just hard to teach when your companion doesn't know Italian. But I love him and he's cool so it's like impossible to get mad at him. And I know that he is trying and he's doing a lot getter lately so it's all good!!!
So. ya, I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! I can't wait until I hear from you guys soon!
Love,
Anziano Robert Bona

PS: Here are some pics, enjoy! I love you all!!!!!





This is Robert's MTC District!

This last picture is of Robert and his friend Coulton...they were temple buddies before they went into the MTC. Coulton went in the week before Robert an he is going to Athens Greece!

No comments: