Robert's Mission Call 12 03 2009

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

PRAYER ARE ANSWERED!

Dear Mom and Dad!!!
I don't have a bunch of time right now so I gotta write you both together!! ha I'm glad that dads job is going well and everything is going well at home! I got an email from beau and Kourtney which was nice! Tell them both to check there emails today but not to answer back till next Tuesday! ha ha
So that is awesome that Scott and Matt are going into the mission soon! They will love it. That's sad to hear about McKay and the Wittingham kid. I hope that they are both OK! I don't look down on either of them! Missions aren't easy!!! hahahaha
But mom don't worry I eat just fine!!! I promise! I think I'm gonna grab some focaccia for lunch today!!! Jealous!?!? ;) hahahaha
But normally on a normal day we leave the apartment around 10ish to 1030. Then we do work till around 1 and that's when we go have lunch. Then we start work up again around 3ish sometimes a little earlier just depends! haha Then just normally get some little snack then eat when we get back at home around 9 or 930. Last week kinda sucked because Friday we had to stay in because my companion was sick and then Saturday I caught it and had to stay in on Saturday too!!! It was not fun at all!!! hahaha But we both feel way better now so don't worry!!!
We had our first zone conference on Monday in Torino and it was nice! It was really good!
But about the memory card ya just put it in the package your gonna send!!! And yes I have the new address! haha it is... Via della Republica 58/21 18038, San Remo (IM) Italia. if you wanna just send letters to there you can do that to. but if you ever wanna send packages send them to the mission home!!!
So ya besides being sick the last week has been good! and yes I do like doing casa! We get like a billion doors slammed in our face or people just wont answer, but when they do and they let you in and you get the chance to share the gospel you just feel so good! haha
So yesterday was interesting! It was the first day in a few days that we went out to do finding work cause before we were sick and in Torino.... so yesterday moring we left with a great attitude ready to work hard and find people that were ready to accept the gospel. Except the whole moring we got stuck doing my permesso di soggiorno stuff, then after lunch we had to go clear out to the outskirts of town to meet with this lady, who we dropped cause she is just kinda crazy ha, so by that time it was like 4 and we hadn't done any real finding work. So then we started to do casa..... and we got nothing!!!!! It sucked and was discouraging because we prayed so much and so hard to find someone today but we didn't.... and it was hot and Anz Mosley was just being annoying so it was just kinda sucky!!!! But at 730 we had our English class that we teach every Tuesday night. I was happy to go to it just to get a break and get inside somewhere. So we did it then after this 16 year old boy named Giovanni comes up to us and says... there is something different about your guys church, can you teach me all about it?.... It was just like an answer to our prayers!!! hahaha it was great! He is under 18 so he had to get his parents permission so we called him later that night and they said that he can meet with us so it turned out great!! It was so cool to see how the Lord really does place people in your path so you can get the chance to share the gospel with them! I think we are gonna start meeting with him later this week! It totally strengthened my testimony and made me so happy to be out here! so ya hopefully everything goes well with him!!!! hahaha So ya there is a little story!
But ya everything is going just fine for now don't worry! My shoes are just fine now! I prayed that they would work out and the next time I wore them they felt fine! I think i just needed to break them in a bit!! hahaha so ya everything is good here the weather and food and all is great! I know if we do what we are supposed to the Lord will provide a way for it to all work out and happen!!!
I love you guys so so much and am so excited to get your guys package!! :) You are both the best!!! Can't wait to here from you guys next week!!! Love you both and make sure Brian isn't being a puck!!! haha
LOVE Anziano Robert Bona


BRIAN!!!!
That's cool that everyone is waiting for there mission stuff! Missions are legit my friend! That's ballin that you get your Wii! play it extra tons for me to! haha Your gonna have such a fun summer I'm so excited for you! I love you so so much! Be a good boy and listen to mom and dad!!! What is going on in the sports world!? Gotta let me know ;)
iIlove you so much and miss you tons! love ya bro
LOVE ANZIANO ROBERT BONA

No comments: