Robert's Mission Call 12 03 2009

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

THE INVITE

Dear mom and dad!
(mom share this message with dad cause I'm running out of time! ha ha)
Dang that was a freaking long letter! But that is so cool to hear about everything that is going on at home! yes I heard from Coulton, Matt and Andy! And also Jack Rihneer! Before I forget can you try to get Whitney Wilcox's email for me too? Thanks for Ashlee's!!! I'll write her next week for sure cause I had a ton of emails today.
But don't worry everything here is going good! My comp and I are fine we get along good and it just seems to get better each day! Ya it's not perfect but it is good!
So for a little story... last night i invited these two 29 year old guys to get baptized and they said yes! The spirit was so strong so I just did it! So hopefully if all goes well and they accept the rest of the lessons it will all work out! It totally makes all the long and hard days totally worth it! I'm so excited and happy to be here! It seems like I learn to enjoy it more and more each day!
The Italian is OK! I'm still learning it but I think I'm improving a bit! Anziano Mosley is a really good missionary and teaches really well so I think I'm learning a lot from him!
Dad I know your job might be hard sometimes but it's better than nothing! Plus that is sweet that you guys have that new car! I want one that gets gas mileage like that!
I cant wait to get your guys packages either! You guys are so so nice and loving! Too nice! ha ha and I think I'll get it June 22nd or something like that. I think that's when our next zone conference is. I'm excited for it so thanks!!! :)
I love you both so so much and pray for you guys every night! and yes for Brian too! He is growing up so so fast! I love him so much too! Make sure he is a good boy and doesn't turn out like me! ha ha ha jk!
That's so sad to hear about uncle David and all them.... that's just hard. I will definitely keep all of them in my prayers for the next little bit.
But we are teaching Giovanni the first lesson later tonight! So hopefully everything goes well! He seems interested so I'm optimistic for it! I'm eating good don't worry!! ha ha a lot of focaccia :) There are no bad things! ha ha except for the bubbly water! That stuff is just something that I can't seem to get used to!
But ya it is exciting that all my buddy's are out serving the Lord! I know we will all be blessed for it and He is looking out for all of us! but ya please let me know where Beau is going!
That is so freakin funny that you punk'd McClain like that! I busted up when I heard that! ha ha ha ha! Oh also can you send me Anthony's email too. I need and want to check up on him! He needs some type of good influence so I wanna be there and try to be a good example for him.
But yes everything here is just going great! The weather is so nice... a little hot... but we get to take our jackets off in a week so that will be nice!
My testimony just seems to grow and grow each day! Ya it is kinda easy to get discouraged but then it all goes away once you are able to share the gospel with someone! It really does change peoples lives and hopefully I can help some people! I would love to see Zio Pino one of these days! I did meet that one elder and he is nice! All of the anziani here are ballin!!! so ya I'm happy to be here and love you both so dang much! You guys are the best! :) I can't wait to get both of your guys email next week! I LOVE YOU GUYS :) never forget that!
Thanks for everything.
With much love,
Anziano Robert Bona


Dear Brian,
I'm doing great dude!!!! :) How are you!? Geez you are growing up so fast!!! That's so cool that you had your first cam pout! They are so dang fun you are gonna love all of them!! I did and I know you will too! But ya go Suns!!!! I hope they win too! Keep me updated! Thanks!! And that's sweet you went to Classic! And oh that's sad about Miss Rawlins... who is your teacher gonna be next year? I love you so much and miss you tons! Have so much fun at your party tomorrow! Be good and listen to mom an dad! :)
love your ballin brother,
Anziano robert bona :)

No comments: