Robert's Mission Call 12 03 2009

Monday, September 27, 2010

September 23, 2010

(This is a handwritten letter that Brian received today in the mail from Robert, along with $20.)

Ciao Bro!

Come stai? How are you little bro? I think by the time you've got this it's probably past your birthday so....

Happy Birthday Bud!!!!! =)
I love you!!!

I really do hope you had a great birthday! How great is it that you're 12 now! And you should pass the sacrament next week huh?! How epic bro!

It really is such a great privilege that you now get to do it! I'm so bummed that I won't be there to see you do it! =( But I know you'll do great!

I remember your baptism and it was amazing! =) This is the next step that you're taking and I'm so proud of you!

The priesthood really is such an amazing thing!

I'm really sorry that I wasn't a good example for you all the time...I was kinda dumb sometimes growing up! But I want you to know that I always loved you so much, and still do!

You're a great example to me!!! So thank you so much bro!!!

Sorry that I really didn't get you anything Italian! But I promise I will one day! It's only been 6 months so I still got a lot of time to buy you something cool! =) So, here's a bit of money $$$
I know it's not a lot , but it's just a little thought!

So, I love you bro!

The church is true! Don't ever forget that! Keep up the good work with football and with school!

Keep being a stud!

Ti Voglio Bene! =)

Love your bro,
Robert

Happy Birthday Bud!!

No comments: