Robert's Mission Call 12 03 2009

Thursday, October 7, 2010

CONFERENCE WEEK AND 7 MONTHS

Dear Mom and Dad!!!

Yes sir 7 months and counting!!

September was probably the fastest month ever!!! It was such a joke, it went by way to fast!! But it was fun!! It was a good month!!

But ya the weather here is kinda like Utah! It's starting to get chilly some days and it's rained a bit too!! But its OK we just put on sweaters and what not and just look good!!! And sometimes when we are goofing around I wear my nerd glasses and it's just so so funny!! But ya it's still pretty nice here most days!

So just letting you guys know this transfer is a bit different! There are only 5 weeks in it so that means transfers are next week!!! It's crazy!! But this also means that next transfer is 7 weeks long!! So ya' just letting you know!! Next week I'll let you know what's going on!! But for Anziano Gallacher this is his 3rd transfer here so we think he will do one more here, but you never know!! Anything can happen!

But no I haven't received your packages yet!!! :( I'm so bummed!!! I did receive your letter with the memory card in it with the pics and stuff though!!

But guess what...it didn't work that well :( for some reason I could only see like 4 pics and only like half of the video. It'd get to a certain part then just die :( the camera was just being stupid!!!!!! It's really frustrating sometimes!!! ugh!!! But the few pics I did see I liked, so thank you very much!!!! I think that this changing thing is a good idea I just don't know why it didn't work this time!

I'm worried that the packages didn't make it 'cause the Italian service is retarded sometimes and they just take it!!! I pray that's not what happened! ha ha

But ya' I heard about Brian and dad and everyone going to see the priesthood session!!! Jeez you all are so dang lucky!!!! I wanna go to it once I get back.

But ya' I've seen two past conferences so now only 2 more to go!!! But notice that I said past.. not watched... :( Let me explain.... so we go to watch the priesthood one and we set it all up but we only had time to set it up in Italian so we watched it all in Italian and that was chill. It was just different and harder to get all the meaning out of it but it was still ok. Then we come back a little later and set everything up again and the whole ward is there and we are getting ready to watch it and all of a sudden it stopped workin!!! The Internet connection was having some major issues so it totally didn't work and we didn't get to watch any of it!!! :( and I'm bummed cause everyone is like.... dude that one was so good!!!!... And we missed it!!! That's just my luck!!!!! ha ha But its OK.

Yesterday we went to Torino and had interviews with President Wolfgramm and he said we could take so time this week to watch it so I think we are gonna watch a bit of it, but I think to get all of it I'll probably just have to wait for the Liahona to come out in November! Oh well.

It was kinda the pitts 'cause Elaina was there and we were hoping it'd be really good for her to see, but it just didn't work out the way we planned... 50% of the things missionaries plan never work out they way we want!!!! So we just wing it some times and hope the spirit fills in the rest!!!

But ya' she is doing great!!! Her and her sister both want to get baptized!!!! The only problem is they both have a little smoking problem... but don't worry we are workin hard with both of them!!! I know they will get baptized they are both way solid!!!

But ya the only problem now is finding work!! That's been a bit hard lately. And last week we didn't get a lot of chance to do it cause there were 3 families in our ward that were moving so what did they do.... they called up the missionaries!!! ha ha So we got stuck all week moving heavy stuff up and down stairs!!!! It was interesting! And I messed up my back with this one washer that we took up three flights of stairs!!! It was a beast!! ha ha but I've been taking a bit of medicine so I'm feeling a bit better!!!

But is sounds like all is going well back at home!! That makes me so happy! Ya' all my friends out on their missions are doing great too! They are all awesome!! Jeez I miss my boys!!! ha ha but I'm way happy for all of them as well!!! One day we will all party again!! ;) ha ha

But ya things are going great here!!! We are having a blast! The members are great and piano piano (slowly slowly) the work keeps moving along as well!!!

I'll let you guys know about transfers next week!! I love you guys so so much and am thankful for all you guys do!! Wish Brian good luck for me!!! And tell all my friends and the ward hi for me it was so good to see them in the video!!!

Well thanks again and until next week!!! :)
Much love!!!!!!!!
Anziano Bona!!!




Brian....
What's up bro!!!

That's way cool that now your playing running back and linebacker!! Those are both way fun positions!! Do work out there son!!!!!!

I'm glad math is going well for you! Dude you are way to smart it isn't even fair!!! I hate to admit it but you'll probably be smarter then me one day!!!!

I hope you have a great time at your party!! You gotta tell me all about it next week!!!!

You're right the temple is incredible! When I get back we will for sure go together! I'm glad you felt the spirit there that is so good! It makes me so dang happy! :)

And I'm also happy that you got to chill with your friends and stuff!! Tell Talon and Kache I say hi!! Those kids are ballin too! haha

Well keep up the good work dude and have a great week! I love you soooooo much!!!! :)
love
Anziano Bona :)

ps
Dude tomorrow is against Timpview!!!???
You didnt tell me that!!!!
You need to go out there and do work dude!!!
Don't be scared you got pads on!! :) ha ha
I love you dude just remember to do your best!!! good luck bro!!!

No comments: