Robert's Mission Call 12 03 2009

Thursday, January 6, 2011

A QUICK AFTER CHRISTMAS NOTE

Dear fam!!
Well this email might be a bit shorter 'cause you guys know about everything that's happened! Not much has happened these past 2 days. Nothing special!

But ya' it was really cool to hear and talk to you guys!!! I loved it! And then after that we went and watched Tarzan! Man I love Disney movies!! So legit! And for next time skype is allowed it just depends if I can get to a computer with a camera on it! I guess we will just have to wait and see!

But ya Zio Pino can't make it. And I don't think I can do it next week. We have a lot of things we need to do, hopefully I just don't get transferred and stay for one more, but ya you're right it's really up in the air right now. I could stay or leave. It wouldn't be a surprise for either one. I'll let you guys know though!

There should be some type of zone conference /training stuff in January. Totally send a package that's totally cool. But ya send it kinda soon and to the mission office.

Dad thanks for the updates!!! I do miss sports and what not! Oh well it's worth it.
Oh my heck I can't believe Brian!! ha ha bless his heart! ha ha That's funny though they are all chill! ha ha I'm glad to hear that all is go in well.

For new years eve we gotta be inside at 7pm and on new years day we have to stay inside all day and clean the apartment. so i think we will be fine ha ha but ya I can see Italians just being crazy ha ha!

Midnight mass was awesome!!! Loved it!!!

Thanks for all you guys do! You're right time goes by fast! Almost 1/2 way done.... kinda happy but sad at the same time... ha ha hard to explain! But ya the mission is great :)

Happy New Years!!!!! Have a great week! Hear from you guys next week!!

vi voglio bene!!
Love Anziano Bona

ps.... Orange Chicken?! hahahaha Wow that's good! ;) ha ha

No comments: