Robert's Mission Call 12 03 2009

Thursday, January 6, 2011

POSTCARD

We received a postcard from Robert that he sent to us from their p-day in Torino:

Guess what??? I love you guys! I just wanted to send a card and tell you guys how much I love you!
I really wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you guys! I can't wait to be able to hug you all again.But until that day comes I have some work I gotta do! And I'm trying and doing my best!
Thank you for your support and everything.
Vi voglio bene!

PS: here are a few of my favorite phrases:
il cibo qua e' buonissimo! - the food here is wonderful!
la chiesa e' vera! - the church is true!
state bravi! - be good!
ho sonno - i'm tired
ho fame! - i'm hungry
sono figo! - i'm cool!

PSS: "REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU STAND FOR"
can't remember who said that (mom) but that person is so awesome and so right.

Love,
Robert

No comments: