Robert's Mission Call 12 03 2009

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

FREE AGENCY

How are you guys doing?
I hope all is well for you guys!

Things this last week had there ups and downs! But overall it went really well.

We won't be able to baptize that young man. His father said no that he doesn't want him to get baptized. He wants him to get baptized in the Orthodox church. Are you serious? Orthodox?!?! It's okay though. Anz Strobelt and I feel really confident that once he gets old enough he will get baptized. He is so solid and loves the Book of Mormon. We know we did our part in helping/teaching him. We did all we could. Not gonna lie though, it was kinda' hard for us and we were super sad about it. But you are totally right. Everyone has their free agency! That's why it was hard because he wants to be baptized so bad but his parents won't let him. It's OK though he will be fine in the long run, we totally know it.

And speaking about free agency and Eliana...
she is gonna get baptized :) Sunday :)

I'm in touch with Anz Weller and she is finally ready!!! It's so awesome!!!! I was so happy when I heard that! It doesn't matter that I'm not there to do it or see it because all of us missionaries are on the same team with the same goal! It's so cool to see the hard work finally pay off though :)

But one thing you said is totally right, we never know the impact we have because people could totally change after we go and we could never know about it. But that's okay! We don't need to! We aren't out here for self recognition.

But regarding the events of the past week... I've learned a lot about what happened. I'm totally OK!!! I promise. Hakuna Matata!!!! ;) hahaha My buddy here in my apartment Anz Bartholomew just got his "dear john" letter from his old girl friend too! Girls just have a hard time saying the right things!!!! ha ha It's just super funny. They could maybe say things in a better way! But don't worry I am totally okay!

Our work is going okay.... we had to give one of our solid investigators to the sisters....which is okay because we are all on the same team.

I was on a scambio (splits) with Anz Curtis and we found this super solid man Monday night whose daughter is a member. We had such a powerful lesson with him! It really was a miracle because we just happened to do this area right by our house and he lives basically right next to our palazzo (building). I feel sure that he will get baptized :) I will tell you more about him next time! We have a lesson with him tomorrow morning. Hopefully it goes well!

I tried to call the the numbers you gave me..... no answers... ugh o well! I can try again!

Thanks for your support and love! It totally helps and I can feel your prayers. They really do help. Prayer is so powerful!!!! Things happen for a reason!!!! :) Remember that!!

Well I love you guys so much! I hope you guys have a great week!

I haven't gotten the pics from you guys.... I think someone messed with the letter.... I might not get it..... :( But can you send another memory card so I can send this one home? I already have over 200 pics, and we are going on top of the Duomo today so I'm gonna get even more!!! :)

Well I love you guys tons! Have a great day!
Can't wait to hear from you guys soon!

Vi voglio bene!!!!
Love
Anziano Bona!!!

PS... I'll keep my eye out for the package!!!

No comments: