Robert's Mission Call 12 03 2009

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

LOVING LA SPEZIA

Dear Mom and Dad!

How are you guys doing? I hope all went well this past week! Dad I hope you had a good birthday and a good time at the concert! ;) ha ha Ya' I heard about football games :( Bummer! Matteo Kennedy was at our ward last week and he told me all about it. He is super bravo. He's a chill kid ha
 
ummm.... No I didn't get any packages or anything at zone conference or in the mail :( I don't know why I haven't gotten it yet! but I did see Anz Bushman and he brought me my charger so I got it and I charged my camera! So now I can start taking pics again! ha ha I love pics and I got a lot to catch up on! ha ha
 
That is sick that Alli is down there!!! That would be so cool to see here! ha ha I'd freak, it'd be so fun!
(Alli is doing study abroad and is in Siena -her and Robert are friends and went to school together)
 
This last week was a lot better then last week. ha Thank heavens! We still had to use some of our time running around and stuff but overall it was just better. Sunday was 9/11. I brought my mini flag with me to church and put it in my front pocket so everyone could see it. We went to Paulo and Sharon's house and some stuff for 9/11 was on TV. We ended up watching it for like an hour. Then we talked about how lucky we are to have the gospel in our lives to help us during hard times like that! How lucky we really are.
 
Monday we had zone conference in Modena (do you realize how far away La Spezia is from Modena!!!???) It was actually really good. We talked a lot about the Book of Mormon and how it is the answer to everyone's problems! Any question we might have we can find the answer in that sacred book. It's true! :)
 
And dad, you are right general conf is coming up soon. We need to all prepare for that! Last general conf helped me out so much, and I know this one will do the same! It is my last one here in Italy. How weird. But I'll be honest ha I don't watch it in Italian ha it's just so much better in English! If all they have is Italian then of course I watch it in Italian but if they have both I go English every time. Their voices are just to legit. ha
 
So yesterday I had a first for me in the mission. I went to Pisa and I got to give someone their baptismal interview. It was really cool experience. There was just a great spirit there and you can just tell and feel when the person is ready. His name was Lin and he is straight up Asian from China! ha ha It was cool!
 
So next week we get our transfer calls. I'll totally let you know whats going on. I do hope I stay because I really do like it here. The core members are so sick and the work is going forward. Sunday night we were at the branch presidents house Mauro with his wife Flora. She is amazing!!! Just like a pure ball of love and kindness! We were there 'till like 11 just talking and getting to know them and teaching them! It was great. I've been on a scambio with Anz Free (who is a straight up stud) and last night we went and taught Andrea and ate with him again and just chilled. It was so sick and on the way home I realized how great La Spezia really is. It is a great place! ha ha I do love it here and I know with time that love will continue to grow!!! ha ha
 
Well guys have a great week! I love you guys so so much! Can't wait to hear from you guys soon!!!
Love Anziano Bona
PS.... don't get to trunky! ;)

No comments: