Robert's Mission Call 12 03 2009

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Fino al giorno in cui ci rivedrem ...Until we meet again

Well mom and dad....

this is the end. I honestly can't believe it. It's crazy... super mixed emotions. Just to let you know I'm ok about work. I am grateful for that because that will be just fine until i get on my feet! Saturday morning is fine to meet with Pres. Warner and being released. I'm so tired! I haven't been able to sleep well the last few nights and probably wont sleep until i get home! I'm probably not gonna go into much details about this past week because i will just tell you guys about it Friday night. Just letting you know I probably wont call from Dallas. There's no need really. Tell Brother Savage that it is fine for me to speak to the priests! I'd love to speak with them. The first week or 2 is gonna be crazy and I already know this so I will just go with the flow! haha

Well..... this is weird getting ready to finish my last email! I just want to let you guys know that i really did love my mission. It was amazing. It was so much more than just the gelato, pretty stuff everywhere and good food. It was about helping people come closer to Christ. I was not perfect by any means, but I'm still very thankful for the chance the Lord gave me to touch people's lives. All the people i met have completely changed my life. Putting the Gospel in practice has completely changed my life. My goal now is to keep it that way! I'm going to need your help and the Lord's help! We just have do what we know is right. I love Italy. I always have but now i REALLY love Italy. I will never forget what i have experienced here. I will be eternally grateful to the Lord for letting me serve a mission. I am not really good with public testimony because it's always been hard for me and still it is difficult but I do have a testimony of the Gospel! I love you guys so much and am thankful for the support that you guys game me.

Not gonna lie though I'm pretty excited to see you guys!!!! haha i gotta go though. Cio' da fare!!!!!! (I have stuff to do) ...I am in Milano and we are going to "hit" the city one last time :) I will see you guys on friday! vi voglio bene :)

love anziano bona

No comments: