Robert's Mission Call 12 03 2009

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

March 16, 2010 Tuesday

Dear Mom and Dad,

First of all I hope you got my email. I sent it earlier this morning. If you didn't then let me know your email just to make sure you guys get it! I hope you did!
I feel the great hear and i love it! It seems like almost every day here we have an amazing spiritual experience.
I am not in the same room as Elder Bolnick. Elder Lesa is a guy in my room. He is half Samoan and we just seem to get along good. He's a bigger guy with glasses. There are 13 of us in our district, 8 Elders and 5 Sisters. I love my teachers. There names are Brother Tulini (sp?) and Brother Clarke. They really are amazing and they invite the spirit so well.
Doing laundry isn't bad at all. Today was the second time we've done it and I'm already a pro! Tuesdays we go do a session at the temple at ( blank), and on Sunday we to to the temple for a walk around (blank). I think you guys should come to my last walk around the temple in two months :) ha ha!
How was Jordan's farewell? I've heard about Scott and that is just awesome!!!
How have you guys been? Sorry dad about the work but I pray and hope you find something soon! But, yeah, everything here is going great! Thanks so much for all the packages you have sent. I love it! They completely make my day. :)
Thanks for everything, I love you guys so much! I can't wait to hear from you!
I LOVE YOU!!!

Love,
Elder Bona


Dear Brian,
I'm so glad you're doing good! That makes me so happy! But, yeah, my comps name is Elder Dunshee...you're right it does sound like that! I love it and him!
Ya, I have seen Coulton! He says HI!
How did your game go? How did your ballroom competition go? I hope you did well on both! I'm sure you did because you're a baller! I love you so much dude! You're my favorite! I look at your picture every night!
I LOVE YOU!!!
Keep being a good boy and keep helping mom and dad out! I love you bro!

Love,
Elder Bona

(There was some editing done to these letters)






No comments: