Robert's Mission Call 12 03 2009

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

ONE MONTH


March 30, 2010 10:10 AM

Dear Family!
I hope you guys got my email this morning! I told you a lot there so this one won't be too long or anything so, let me know you got it!
So first of all I LOVE YOU GUYS so much! I miss all of you! Tomorrow I will have been here 4 weeks already! It's gone by so fast and at the same time it feels like I haven't seen you guys in forever!
Stuff here is just the usual! Food is harsh but the spirit is great! I love the TRC and practicing teaching people! It's cool! I've gotten a lot better at it for sure! The MTC isn't bad at all! I like it here! It'd be perfect if you could be with your family! Ha ha!
I just can't wait to get out of here and be in Italy! I'm so excited for that! I'm glad to hear all is going well at home! Yes, I wrote Grandpa back a while ago and I'm going to write the Barker's right after this! I wrote Eric last week.
Thanks for keeping me updated with sports! Let me know about the NCAA stuff and let me know who wins it all!
I love every little thing that I get from you guys! It's like Christmas when I get something!
Conference is going to be ballin! I hope you guys have a great conference weekend and a great Easter.
I love how you guys are reading the scriptures! I'm in Alma and they are talking about the Anti-Nephi-Lehi's! They (the scriptures) are such good examples! I love them so much! Brian- Learn to love the scriptures now! Don't be dumb like me! Always listen to mom and dad and be a good boy! I love you dude!!! :) :)
So pretty much you guys are the best family and I can't wait to see you guys! I can't wait for your next letter you send!
I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Love Anziano Bona!
PS: Here are a few pics and a note from Anziano Bolnick!

Dear Judi,
I heard you wrote on my facebook! (By the way, my GF has control over my fb, not my parents, they're not too happy that I'm here) But anyways, I just thought i would say hey back! And thanks for all the food you send Anz. Bona, we all certainly enjoy it :) Thanks!
Anziano Bolnick

No comments: