Robert's Mission Call 12 03 2009

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Letter to Brian

Brian!!!!
Bro I'm so so jealous!!! I'm so glad that Big Springs went ballin! Ya the zip line is the best!!!! I'm so glad you had fun with all your friends! Your growing up so fast I just wish I could be there to see it! Your a baller. And you went to Seven Peaks!?!?!? And actually went down the BIG slides!?!?!? atta boy!!! I told ya they are fun!!! Dude you can do it! They aren't that bad at all I promise! They are so fun! but I'm so proud of you bro!!!
So guess what happened? I got bit by a freakin dog! I got like a little whole in my thigh! The pitts I know! And also a seagull pooped on me! Thankfully it only hit my backpack! ha ha! Ya rough week! But overall the work is going really good! It's ballin out here! There have been clouds so it hasn't been to hot so that is super super nice!!! But ya I miss you so much and love you tons and am so dang proud of you! Sounds like your becoming a sweet little dude!! ha ha
Love you forever dude!
Anziano Robert Bona

No comments: