Robert's Mission Call 12 03 2009

Thursday, May 19, 2011

MISSIONS ARE HARD AND SACRIFICES-THANK YOU DAD!

Dear Mom and Dad,
Well first off I will let you guys know about transfers: nothing special. We are staying the same. I'm not going anywhere and neither is Anz Winegar. So that's pretty chill! Sounds like the sports world is crazy! Man I miss it so much.... it's always so tempting to check it out!!! ha ha but I don't.... it will all be there when I get back so it's OK!

It is so cool mom that you went to my friends wedding reception! Super weird at the same time but it's OK if they're happy then that's what matters! Give Aubrey and Andrew my best wishes! Good for them! It is so cool that you are going to your friends sealing! That is so special! It really is what it is all about: making it to the temple so we can be sealed for time and all eternity. Man I just love thinking about that! :) it makes me so happy!!!

Everything in the apartment is now fixed.... finally!!! Gosh dang... it was so stressful.... just more stuff that I really didn't wanna worry about! But I had to! ha ha! Now stuff is much better finally, but the work has been super rough lately.... We have been working hard but we have not been able to see much good fruits... Ik is a nice guy but basically he still has some issues with some things and doesn't wanna make the necessary changes... oh well it happens, we can only do our part! Now we are teaching this guy named Eddy. He is the referral from Columbus. He is a chill guy. We only get to see him once a week though so it's hard to see a lot of progress but it's OK. He seems really bravo so I guess we will just find out and see.

Dad guess what?..... I love you :) You are great. For real! Kids growing up need more than just a parent. They need a friend and that's what you were for me and I loved it! I was pretty dumb sometimes but you were always there when I needed it and that's what matters the most. Honestly I know exactly how you feel. I feel the same way out here sometimes.
 
Honestly these last 2 weeks have been pretty hard for me. I haven't been on my A- game. The work has been hard. No one wants to listen to us. I'm tired as well!!!! It doesn't matter how much I sleep or whatever, I always feel tired. I miss home too and I've just been like super stressed to the max lately!!! There is so much stuff for us to do and so little time to do it, and when there is time to do it I feel so inadequate to do it. T
 
he last district meeting we had I decided to talk about trials because that's what I needed. It was really good and the meeting went well. When I reflect about all of these hard times in life I realize that they are really for our good! I'm just like you dude! I ask why!?!?! Why me? I don't want to deal with all this "stress" and stuff. The thing is that we don't need to know why us. The Lord gives us these hard times because He loves us and wants us to grow. It is so hard, trust me I know!! ha ha I wish I could just grow and learn without all these hard times but we can't! We need to be tried!

One thing I've realized since I've been out here is how great of a sacrifice it was for you and mom to go to America and literally just start over with your lives. You gave up everything for me and Brian. For that I really am eternally grateful. Thank you so so much!!!!! You have no idea how much it means to me. That was literally Christlike love that you showed for me and Brian. Giving up everything for someone else without really asking for anything in return. So thank you so much. Brian is still young and probably doesn't understand as much as I do. I just wanna say thanks! I love you!!!! Be happy!!!! You really do have so much to be proud of. No need to compare yourself to other people. In Gods eye's we are all the same. Who cares if someone has a big house or what not!!! Are they gonna be taking that with them in the next life?!?! I think not!!!!! ha ha That's why all we need to worry about is the family. That is something that you and mom did super well!!! That's what matters!!! :)

I think we all just need to pick our heads up a bit and be thankful for what we have. It's one of the hardest things to do but it's what everyone needs to do as well.

Mom I loved the little thought you shared. I loved it a lot! It's true. and I love that scripture in Matthew. It lets us know that God never leaves us alone. His angels are always here by our sides helping us through our hard times. It's something we need to keep in mind!

We are looking forward to our work and we have a lot of finding work in the future ahead of us!!! Not easy but we are gonna make the best of it!!! As I said, we just need to keep our heads up and do the best we can..the rest will be OK!

Thank you guys for the email. It's so crazy that Brian finishes elementary school next week! What a little stud!! I love that kid :) ha ha I love you guys so much and am thankful for your guys example and love and prayers. They really do help!
 
San Marino last p-day was chill. Today I think we are gonna go look at some mosaic's or something like that. Not sure. Maybe we will just take a nap!

Well I'll let you guys go now!!! Keep me updated on the sports! ;) I love you guys so so much and can't wait to hear from you all next week!!! bye bye!!! :) May God bless you!

Love Anziano Bona

PS.... I did a scambio with Anz Dunshee last week and he got my package when he was in Milan!! :) So i got your packages, just letting you guys know!!! ha ha love you guys have a great week!

No comments: