Robert's Mission Call 12 03 2009

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

THE BOOK OF MORMON

Dear Mom and Dad,

It sounds like you guys are doing well! I loved your emails this week. They really were great. I loved the pics! It was so nice to see all your smiles! I loved seeing Ms Rawlins too! Holy cow she was such an amazing teacher that helped me out so much! Brian looks like a monster!!! ha ha He looks huge it's crazy ha but it looks like and sounds like things are going well so that's chill!

And no way... the Mavericks won?! So epic. Man I wish I could of watched that series!!! That's so cool. Dad I loved what you said about team work. It's so true. Heck you guys saw it happen right before your eyes! ha ha

Hey dad..... HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!!!!! I know it's not Sunday yet but I can't call you like I can call mom on Mother's day so I just wanted to tell you  now! I'm so very grateful for the sacrifices you have made for our family. And for me. I will be forever indebted to you for them. Thank you so much. You're such a great example to me and Brian. Yes you are my father but at the same time you are my best friend. And I love you!!!! So so much! So, go buy yourself something nice for fathers day from me! (But use your own credit card not mine;)) ha ha

That's cool about Beau and Coulton. I really do got some bomb.com type friends! and I'm just making even more out here! At the moment I'm in Bologna with my boy Anziano Dunshee and Anz  Duersch, Anz Rich, and anz Lehnardt. All these guys are hecka' chill. But not gonna lie there is and always will be a special place in my heart for all my Provo boys!!! I love all my friends I really was blessed.

Speaking of Bologna there is a member here who says she knows you guys!!! Her name is Sorrella Bosio. She said she knew you guys from Messina and knew me when I was a little kid! We took a pic and you'll be able to see it when I send the memory card home. She was a really nice lady and had amazing things to say about you guys!!! She loved you guys a ton.

This week was really good. Things really are going really well. We found this super solid dude named Luca. Man he honestly seems so prepared. We found him Saturday and he came to church the very next day and loved it. We are seeing him later tonight. Hopefully all goes well. But things are all going well. I'm so so dang tired 'cause we have been working our butts off. But it feels good. And piano piano we are seeing the fruits of our work which is really nice too. I just got done with a scambio with Anz Duersch, one of our capi zona. He is so dang bravo!!! It was so fun. I don't think I've ever worked so hard. We both just got back to the apartment and just like passed out!!!! ha ha  But it felt good. I learned a lot from him. He's a great kid! ha ha It was fun.  Today for p-day we went and played basketball all together. Man I'm out of shape!!! I'm not used to running around like that!! ha ha but it was fun.

We had a zone conference on Monday, and guess what it was based on.... the power of the Book of Mormon! :) You're right mom that book is special. Not much more to say then that. I love that book. It has been a big help out here.  And is the key for anyone who wants to know the truth. It was great I learned so much and there was a great spirit there. I didn't get the package... but it's coming. I  think the next possible time I might get it is at interviews in the middle of July. (1 month from now) :( haha o well I'll be patient!!!

But ya everything is going really well. I'm so freakin stanco though!!!! haha but it feels good knowing I'm working hard. I think it's time for me to go get a nice cold gelato though :) So I'm gonna let you guys go and wish you guys a great week! I hope you guys have a great week!!!! Stay strong in the faith!!!! :) love you guys so much! :)

Love Anziano Bona

PS thanks for the pics again i loved them!!!

No comments: