Robert's Mission Call 12 03 2009

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

MY SUNDAY STORY

Dear Mom and Dad,
Ya' things are going well. This might be a short email because we are here in Rimini with Anz Zanni for p-day and we gotta bounce soon so sorry! But ya overall things are OK. Anz Winegar is a baller. He helps me out so much! Especially when i wanna be a bum and things don't go the way we want he always helps me out and keeps my head up! I love him, he really is super great!

And to answer your question yes, I do know Anz Lehnardt. He is chill. In fact we did a scambio!!! Last Friday to Saturday he came down to Ravenna . It was great. He is a chill kid, we had fun! He is super lucky because he is living with Dunshee!!! I'd kill to do that! ha ha ya Anz Cluff went home. Sad. You never know the reason why and it's better not to judge them. The mission isn't the easiest thing ever, I can understand why some people would wanna go home but in the long run I think it's better just to stick it out!
 
I heard about the Miami Heat. That's so sick!!!! I wish I could be watching it too!!! ha ha
 
I just read Alma 5 yesterday in my personal study. That's where i am too! So we are reading the same thing! Cool! It is a great chapter. Really powerful and straight forward! 

But you know me, I always got at least one sad story a week! ha ha So do you wanna hear this one?! I hope so 'cause I'm gonna tell you it! So Sunday rolls around and after church we only had one lesson around 5 or so. So we show up for it and there was no one there. Bummer #1. So we were like dang we got all day to do finding work that kinda stinks. So I call up this member to see how this other member was doing because he was supposed to go visit him because he was having a hard time. I call him and he tells me that he wasn't able to go over and see him. I get this great idea for us to go visit him! The only problem is that he lives like 25km or so  away. We talked about it and decided to hop on our bikes and take off out there because we had enough time to do it. We end up getting out there and we knock on his door and .... nothing.....bummer #2. He wasn't there and wouldn't answer our calls. So we are like OK whatever lets ride home now. No joke, as soon as we start riding bummer #3 happens.... can you guess what happens?.... My bike tire pops!!!!!! It was not fun, at all!!!! So to make an even longer story short, we had to walk all that way home, it was terrible, really terrible!!!!!! My legs were killing me and my butt hurt and just everything hurt.!!!! ha ha The mission would be way to easy if everything went the way we wanted! Thankfully my comp is a baller and helped me keep my chin up that day. Well ya there is my "fun" story for the day. ha ha

But seriously, things are going well! We are doing our best! I know the Lord will do the rest if we do our best! But i really gotta go! Still gotta write pres! ha ha 
 
I hope you guys have a great week!!! Be happy and never forget to smile!!! ha ha I love you guys so much and am so thankful for you ! have a great week! take care!!!!

love anziano bona

ps.... I heard about Zio Pino comin down... I don't know if we will be able to do anything though.... we will see

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for asking about my Ben. It's thrilling to think they are in the same part of the world together. I wonder if Ben recognized Robert? We looked at this blog together before he left.