Robert's Mission Call 12 03 2009

Sunday, August 28, 2011

LIKING LA SPEZIA

Dear Mom and Dad...

Whats up?
 
Hope all is well! Sounds like stuff is going so well! Brian looks like the biggest stud ever! I dunno how I'm gonna compete with him when I get back! Thank heavens I got 8 years on him ha ha!
 
Our branch does have a few GANS (YSA) aged people! ha ha they are hecka chill! In fact last night we went to Andrea and Davide's house. Their last name is Mannucci. I hope they added me on FB! They are so chill. They are 20 and 18 years old. We just went over and it was just the two of them. They cooked us dinner. We had pasta and ribs, and we just chilled there for a while! They are both preparing for a mission so we shared a lesson about the blessings of serving a mission. It was really neat. There was such a great spirit there. They are both such good kids and so funny. They are guys that I would chill with if I was normal right now! ha ha It was so cool being with kids my own age and just spending a night with them! Man it was cool! It's gonna be so weird when I can do that for real! ha ha
 
Anz Winward is a nice guy.We get along fine.It could honestly be so so much worse (been there done that!) ha ha I'm thankful for him. He really is a great example for me. We are going learn a lot from one another these next couple weeks.
 
The ward is cool. Whey are really nice and they love the missionaries. So that's nice! I felt loved right away. I'm sure with time I will come to love this place just like I loved Ravenna.
 
One down part about this city is the apartment. It's such a hole. It's so nasty and little and dirty. We are doing our best to change it and to clean it all up! ha ha Hopefully with time we will be able to fix it.
 
So bad news.... I forgot my camera charger in Ravenna. I called Bushman and he's got it. I'm gonna get it back week 5. So until then my camera is dead and I cant take pics or anything until then! I'm super bummed! Thanks for the memory cards though I'm stoked to get them!
 
The work here is going OK. We are picking it up. We have 2 families that we are now working with. We just need to know how to help them start progressing. ha Let's just say that there is a lot of work to be done! But I'm stoked, it's gonna be fun. It's just hot as heck here! 40 degrees!!!! That is 104 F plus humidity! Man it's been hot but we found a yummy gelato place so that's nice! ha ha But ya things are going OK. Just trying to make it through the summer alive!
 
Less then 200 huh? Not bad hahahaha! Man it's crazy how fast it goes.... and at the same time how slow. 4 quarter time in about 1 1/2 weeks. Time to step it up and do our best. The mission really has been fun I have loved it. 
 
I hope you guys have a great week! I gotta write pres so I gotta go! love you guys tons!!! take care!!!
 
love Anziano Bona
 
Anz Bushman and Anz Bona found out they have the same flannel pj's
(What the heck is Anz Bona doing wearing a Milan shirt??? Go Juventus!!!)
Luca with his mother and Anna

Luca and Anz Bona before the baptism....Do you like the font?
Anz Bushman, Luca, and Anz Bona @ Luca's baptism

 

No comments: