Robert's Mission Call 12 03 2009

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

FAITH AND BLESSINGS

Dear Mom and Dad,


Hey guys!!! I'm glad that the house is all in order! That's good.
Please don't worry Andrea will be feeding me EVERY Tuesday night as long as I am here in La Spezia. ha ha. He is a great kid. There has been such a great change in him. He reminds me a lot of myself ha ha. I pray that I can stay here throughout the holidays! That would be so good. I'll be so sad if I get transferred the week right before Christmas! Oh well we will see what happens.
This past week was good. It went by so fast. Things with Luis are good. We feel that he made some good steps. He just got work on Monday so now it's gonna be a bit harder to meet with him. It's a great blessing but at same time kinda stinks a bit 'cause we wont be able to see him as much! ha ha But we are happy he finally found some work.
Our finding work seems to be getting a bit harder. We've just had a few tough weeks finding, and it's probably gonna get harder before it gets better thanks to the holidays. I remember last year.... ugh it was a pain! ha ha But just because it's harder doesn't mean we are gonna give up!!!! It just means that there are more chances for us to see amazing miracles! :)
We did find this man named Matthew who seems pretty dang bravo, but he just lives outside of La Spezia and it just almost seems impossible for him to get to church.... we are gonna have to find a way to work it all out!
That is a super amazing story about Mr. Deeds.  :) I don't got much to say about it because you can't really explain with words the feelings that come after hearing that!

I'm still trying my best. It can be hard sometimes. Especially when you wake up not feeling good and it's freakin cold and stuff. But it's OK because it'll all be worth it in the long run. Things are going well though, and  Saturday is gonna be sick. A member here is getting married to a member from San Remo (my first city), and it is taking place here in La Spezia!!!! So members from San Remo are coming here! I'm so stoked to see them!!! That's gonna be so fun! I'll let you know how that goes!

So... pretty much all is good! Anz Angel is so chill and we are just having a good time. and PS.... we have been listening to Christmas music for the last 3 weeks!!! ha ha we love Christmas! :) ha ha
Well have a great week! I love you guys tons!!!! ciao ciao!!!

love Anziano Bona

No comments: