Robert's Mission Call 12 03 2009

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Dear Mom and Dad!


HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Please eat so much for me too!!! I love that food and miss it tons! ha ha The activity at the base was awesome. Man it was so much fun to play around and just chill! And it was so good to eat some good American food too! Man we all ate so much it was hilarious! We took a few pics and had a good time. Over all it was a success! There was only one downside... and that was the day after we were all so dang sore and like couldn't walk! I couldn't sleep 'cause my legs and back hurt so much! It was really crazy! Now we all feel better thankfully! ha ha
Overall things are going well here. Anziano Angel is chill. We have fun and all is good. I'm just so tired lately!! And the holiday season is always rough cause I miss home and my friends a ton. But it's OK. We are still going forward!
I am really so thankful for my mission. It has been amazing and I wouldn't trade it for the world. The things I've seen, felt, and been a part of have solidified my testimony. I'm still not perfect and I'm so so far from it. But now I know what I need to do to piano piano get better. I am really so thankful for the church. It's awesome :)
Thank you guys for your emails! ha ha I'm gonna keep mine short too cause I'm super tired and need to go to bed soon! Good luck with all the house stuff! I love you guys tons!! I'll write more next time!
vi voglio bene :)

love anziano bona

No comments: