Robert's Mission Call 12 03 2009

Thursday, February 9, 2012

REFLECTIONS

Dear Mom and Dad,

Well hello again! Sorry I'm writing on Thursday again. We were so busy yesterday! We didn't even do our shopping. We are going to do that right after this. So we had a pretty good week I guess. We feel we've been working pretty well. We have found some new investigators and stuff. Now we just gotta help them progress and find some more.

We ended up setting a date with Evans for the 25th of Feb. I don't know if he is going make it though.... it' ll be close.Ii just don't want to rush him if he's not totally ready. That's the last weekend I am here and of course it would be amazing to end with a baptism. But I totally don't want to push him if he's not ready. That would so not be worth it. As long as he gets baptized one day that's all that matters.

So ya I really did have a super sick scambio with Anziano Leinhardt. He is awesome and his comp Anz Free is one of my boys too. They have so much potential together to do so much good. Rhey are an amazing companionship. But ya it was just super cool to talk to him and reflect over my mission. Of course I told him not to be as stupid as I was and to be so much better then I was because he has such great potential! But it was cool to reflect and think about it. We went to Monte Berico which is this hill with a really nice church up at the top, and we just looked over the whole city and just kinda had a heart to heart. It was really cool. And we pretty much just had great time together. I love that kid! ha ha He is a great missionary. Then pday yesterday we were in Padova all day until our appointments at night.

Yes I do remember that fast Sunday. It's very sacred for me for some personal reason. But to answer your question no I didn't bear my testimony this Sunday ha I kinda wanted to though! I have been kinda sick this past week. It started Sunday and I still feel like crud today ha and there were just so many members getting up so fast that I really didn't have time to get up there, but I know they will make me speak my last Sunday because it's what they always do! So I'll be able to share my testimony with everyone then! ha ha

So ya things are going good. Just the usual. I'm gonna be kinda honest though. I'm a bit scared to come home because you guys think I'm this completely different dude who is perfect which is so freaking wrong. I just get the feeling that you guys are going to be disappointed! And I'm just not in the mood for school or a job or anything like that! ha ha That needs to change soon though! ha ha But overall things are all pretty good. I'm stoked for the next couple weeks because we got some pretty fun things planned. so it'll be fun!

Well I hope you guys have a great week! 3 weeks ha ha Take care, hear from you guys soon!!! ciao ciao!

love anziano bona

No comments: