Robert's Mission Call 12 03 2009

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

ONE WEEK

Dear Mom and Dad,
 
Thanks for your emails. They were great. This one and next weeks letter will probably be a bit short for obvious reasons! ha ha But ya we got back from Rimini today. We are so so tired!!! We went there Monday night and left this morning. We slept in Pesaro though, and it was cool cause Anziano Lesa is there and he is going home with me so it was nice to see him!
 
Things here have been going well. This past weekend Evans came to church for the first time. He loved it, and the members were great! For real, it was so good to see him there! He was looking super fly in his suit and he got a nice hair cut and everything. I think I forgot to tell you guys but we moved his date back to the 10th of March. We didn't wanna rush it, we need to make sure he's ready. I know I'll miss it, but it doesn't matter if I'm there or not. It just matters if it happens! I'll see it on FB anyways! ha ha
 
FYI the Hard Rock burger was amazing!!! It was huge!!! I got pics I'll show you in like 8 days :) hahahaha
And yes, I should have time to email you guys next week though.
 
It's so weird it's all pretty much done.... I have my final scambio with Anziano Free tomorrow then the weekend and then I think I'll be in Milan Wednesday for pday. Not sure about that yet though we will see.
 
I can honestly say I'm kinda sad though.... I've been looking forward to this time of my mission for like forever and now that it is here I don't want it to be here! but it's gotta happen sooner or later. I am excited though obviously. I can't wait to come back here and I haven't even left yet!!!! Oh well.
 
The mission has been the hardest thing ever... but I'm thankful because it's helped me rely on the Lord. Hopefully I can now put into practice in real life all of the things I've learned!!!! I'm nervous but I know I'm not alone!!
 
I think its awesome you guys are gonna finish the BoM!!! I'm so proud of you guys!! :) I love you guys tons!!! Cant wait to see you guys next week!!! Well take care! Have a great week and don't freak out too much!!! ha ha I'll try to email you guys next week! If not don't freak out though ha ha love you guys!! Thanks for everything. You have no idea how much it means to me.... TVB :)
 
love anziano bona

No comments: