Robert's Mission Call 12 03 2009

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

WEEK 100

Dear Mom and Dad,

Thanks for your emails this past week, they were very much enjoyed! Dad you are right about the ABC's. All of those things are needed. We can't be lacking any of them we need all three and - like you-  I have fallen in love with the BoM too. It's a great book. I just got into Alma this morning. If I keep reading 10 pages a day I should be able to finish. It's gonna be close but I'm gonna for sure try! It's funny that you've been talking to the people around here. I don't know who Kareen is.... no one is coming to mind.... but  I do love the Maughans!!! They are awesome. It's like having grandparents watching out for us while we are here! I love it... and you guys talked to Duque!!! I love him. He is a great guy. He told me about his situation at home. He just needs a friend. He misses his mission and that is awesome as well, because he has realized how great of an experience it was for him! We also talked about personal study and personal prayer and how the mission helped him out so much by getting him into a good habit of doing those things and how those things right now are helping him out in real life. It's awesome. Right now I'm very Duque trucky!!!! ha ha i miss him tons!!! He was more then just a great comp, he was a really good friend.

Things out here are going OK too. Anziano Portellano is a really nice guy. He is really.... french ha ha It's just interesting to me but the thing is that I can handle anything for 29 more days even though I'm exhausted now!!!!! Don't worry I'm still going and doing my best.

Our investigators are doing OK. It's just a really interesting situation for them right now. I guess we will just have to see what happens, but if they don't keep their commitments they can't expect God to bless them. If they don't read and don't come to church they wont receive those blessings they need. I just don't get why it's so hard for some people to understand that! Free agency sucks sometimes when people you care about use it wrongly!!!

OK so do you remember Anziano Strobelt by chance? I served with him while I was in Milano. Well right now he is serving in Bologna with Anziano Parker. They were with a member last night going home and they got in a car accident. Luckily no broken bones or anything but they got banged up pretty dang good. So if you could remember them in your prayers tonight that would be great thanks!!!

Other than that, pretty much things here are normal.... nothing special ha ha we are just trying to do our best out here. It snowed... and now it's freezing. It hit -°7 today (Celsius). Very cold!! Thank heavens for heating in the apartment!!! Well guys I hope you have a great week. if you did received them, ... send me my flight plans!!!!!! ha ha :) thanks! take care guys!!!!

Love Anziano Bona

No comments: